What is a VA Renovation Loan?
VA Renovation Loans help eligible active duty and retired military personnel purchase a new 1-4 unit property and renovate it before moving in. All you need are the vision and a VA Renovation Loan!
We appreciate the sacrifice our military families make for our country. The VA Renovation Loan provides the benefit of no down payment plus the ability to include all the renovation costs in one 15 year or 30 year term loan.
Already have a renovated property? Allow us to refinance your loan as interest rates decrease. Your payments and the total amount of interest paid can be greatly reduced.
How It Works
- Contact us to get started and to be pre-approved.
- Find your new 1-4 unit property or refinance your current property.
- Our construction consultant will inspect the home to outline repairs for general contractors to big on.
- When you’ve selected a contractor, we’ll make sure they’re up to the job.
- The property is appraised for its “After Renovated Value” (ARV).
- We’ll finish up your loan application.
- The loan is closed, and your renovation work begins!
We can help you through the entire loan and renovation process. Just contact us.