What is an Investment Property Renovation Loan?
There are many different types of Investment Property Renovation Loan opportunities. Renovating and selling homes, condos, or 2-4 unit buildings are all great investments, especially if your investment property loan covers the renovation costs. That gives you the option to sell the renovated property or hold onto it and rent.
Already have a renovated investment property? Allow us to refinance your loan as interest rates decrease. Your payments and the total amount of interest paid can be greatly reduced.
How It Works
- Contact us to get started and to be pre-approved.
- Find your new home or refinance your current property.
- Our construction consultant will inspect the home to outline repairs for general contractors to bid on.
- When you’ve selected a contractor, we’ll make sure they’re up to the job.
- The property is appraised for its “After Renovated Value” (ARV).
- We will process and underwrite your loan application.
- The loan is closed, and your renovation work begins!
Contact us for help through the entire loan process.